Clients of MF Global UK get their cash back
Saturday 17 December 2011
All but a tiny handful of MF Global UK's clients' positions have been closed or transferred since the London arm went under at the end of October, the administrators said last night.
KPMG's Richard Heis said he had recovered £594m, or 82 per cent, of clients' money which had been stuck within the financial system when the firm, run by Jon Corzine, collapsed. It has also recovered £201m of the firm's own money.
tvSteven Moffat reveals the actor was dying to take on the role of the Time Lord and says he is excited to see what he will do with the character
The ten coldest places on Earth
Sir Ian McKellen hits back at Damian Lewis' 'fruity actor' claims
Uruguay becomes first country to legalise marijuana trade
Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
Nelson Mandela memorial: Cheers, jeers and a masterclass from Barack Obama that stole the show
- 1 Mountain goats' miraculous escape from avalanche captured in dramatic video footage
- 2 It’s shameful that our universities have accepted gender segregation under pressure from the most oppressive religious fanatics
- 3 Sir Ian McKellen hits back at Damian Lewis' 'fruity actor' claims
- 4 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 5 Selfie at funeral: Cameron squeezes in on Obama snap at Mandela memorial
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Money & Business
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Training and Benefits : Harrington Starr: A leadin...
£59999 - £80001 per annum + Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: Senior Manager in...
attractive: Citifocus: Highly prestigious Investment Management house based in...
£70000 - £90000 per annum + benefits + bonus: Pro-Recruitment Group: Our leadi...