Feelunique seeks strategic investor
Friday 11 February 2011
Feelunique, the online beauty product retailer, is seeking a strategic investor to drive forward its growth.
The internet specialist is in advanced talks with corporate finance advisers at Grant Thornton, the accountancy firm, to explore strategic options.
Feelunique, which declined to comment, sells about 400 brands including Clarins, Elemis and Elizabeth Arden. It is likely to pursue selling a minority stake to a strategic investor, which would join the board and add value. But the Jersey-based retailer, which was founded in 2005, is not seeking to sell the firm.
For the year to 31 March, Feelunique expects to deliver pre-tax profits of up to £1.1m, on turnover as high as £20m. Its online rival Lookfantastic was sold to The Hut Group for £19.4m at the end of last year.
Katie Hopkins continues campaign to become Britain's most hated talking head with poorly timed Bob Crow tweet
No EU referendum under Labour: Ed Miliband to reveal that vote on membership is ‘unlikely’ in next Parliament if party wins power
Grace Dent: Who cares if she spells it Barraco Barner? Gemma Worrall is more employable than some bookish arts graduate
Fracking is turning the US into a bigger oil producer than Saudi Arabia
Europeans have ‘got whiter’ due to natural selection in past 5,000 years, scientists say
How climate change helped Genghis Khan: Scientists believe a sudden period of warmer weather allowed the Mongols to invade with such success
- 1 Hells of residence: Inside Macedonia's horrifying student accommodation - where the walls are green and the food is black
- 2 Arrest made after man is found by the side of the road with his penis cut off
- 3 Michael Schumacher 'experience' gives F1 legend chance to 'show his character', says Lewis Hamilton
- 4 Girl found in the Amazon rainforest with neighbour Grover Morales after going missing for 7 months
- 5 Disney's Frozen is 'very evil' gay propaganda, says Christian pastor
iJobs Money & Business
£32000 - £36000 per annum + generous benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: * TAX * ...
£37000 - £40000 per annum + £20000 benefits package: Pro-Recruitment Group: **...
£55000 - £70000 per annum + benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: In-House Corporat...
£80000 - £100000 per annum + benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: In-House Opportu...