FSA fines broker
Friday 18 November 2011
The Financial Services Authority has slapped a fine of £195,117 on a broker for insurance fraud and banned him from the finance industry.
John Folan, a director and adviser at the Essex group Key Mortgage Associates, submitted 54 applications for life assurance and protection policies in his name and those of his family members.
Tom Spender, head of retail enforcement at the City watchdog, said Mr Folan "lacks honesty and integrity".
Nelson Mandela memorial sign language interpreter was a 'fake'
The ten coldest places on Earth
Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
Krokodil in Mexico? Teenager hospitalised after 'injecting drug into her genitals'
Nelson Mandela memorial: Cheers, jeers and a masterclass from Barack Obama that stole the show
- 1 Nelson Mandela memorial sign language interpreter was a 'fake'
- 2 It’s shameful that our universities have accepted gender segregation under pressure from the most oppressive religious fanatics
- 3 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 4 Exeter to Edinburgh and back in a day: How one fresher's lost bet left him facing a 900-mile round trip
- 5 Selfie at funeral: Cameron squeezes in on Obama snap at Mandela memorial
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Money & Business
£600 - £750 per day: Cornwallis Elt : SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER- HR- ORACLE- ASS...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Training and Benefits : Harrington Starr: A leadin...
£59999 - £80001 per annum + Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: Senior Manager in...
attractive: Citifocus: Highly prestigious Investment Management house based in...