New AssetCo board sues old management team for £50m
The new board of AssetCo, the company that used to maintain London's fire engines, is suing its past management for more than £50m over a "very significant decline in [shareholder] value".
The troubled Aim-listed company sold its UK business, which maintained fire engines in the capital, to the private-equity firm AB&A Investments for a token £2 in August.
That division had made a loss of £16.5m for the audited 18-month period to October 2011, precipitating a change of management.
The company said yesterday: "Following expert advice, the new board is at the early stages of pursuing claims against those associated with the past for in excess of £50m."
X Factor judge will appear in court later this month
The Google future, including microphones in every ceiling and data sent directly to your brain
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 Council bans use of word ‘Commie’ – but ‘fascist’ and ‘Nazi’ are fine
- 3 The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- 4 Newly vegan Beyoncé wears fox fur to dine in meat free restaurant
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Money & Business
£44000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: Confide...
£25000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits : Harrington Starr: PHP Symfony2 Framewor...
£40000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits: Harrington Starr: A leading pr...
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Market Data An...