Return of Northern Bear's finance head
Sunday 11 October 2009
Northern Bear, the Aim-listed support services minnow, is expected to announce this week that former finance director Steve Roberts will return to the role.
Mr Roberts previously held the post when the group, which runs building services companies that employ more than 500 people, was floated in 2006. He will replace David Jay, who will remain on the board.
This week's trading update is expected to announce a number of recent contract wins, totalling around £6m. In the 12 months to 31 March, the County Durham-based group's revenue was £41.8m, 30 per cent up on the previous year. Pre-tax profit grew by 27 per cent to £2.9m. Shares closed at 36p on Friday, down 0.5p on start of trading.
- 1 Stem cells that can kill cancer have been engineered by scientists
- 2 Ricky Gervais and Dame Judi Dench back campaign to stop Thailand dog meat trade
- 3 Russell Brand says he will 'probably' give up acting to focus on his revolution
- 4 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 5 Queen's first tweet: Reply telling Her Majesty to 'f*** off' broadcast on BBC News
Stem cells that can kill cancer have been engineered by scientists
Ottawa shooting: 'Sergeant-at-arms shot suspect at point-blank range after diving around pillar'
Russell Brand says he will 'probably' give up acting to focus on his revolution
McKamey Manor: This 'extreme' haunted house is the stuff of nightmares
Jack Bruce dead: Cream bass player dies of liver disease aged 71
iJobs Money & Business
£60000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Compensation and Benefits Manager - Compensat...
£30000 - £35000 Per Annum plus excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions...
£24000 - £28000 per annum + bonus & benefits: Ashdown Group: IT Business Syste...
£50000 - £90000 per annum + benefits: Ampersand Consulting LLP: Markit EDM (CA...