P&O sails ahead
Friday 27 August 1999
The firm recorded a headline profit of pounds 26.5m for the period from 10 March to 30 June 1999, up from pounds 6.7m for the period last year. P&O Stena, one of the firms which held prices level when rules outlawing duty free came into force on 30 June, said sales of duty-paid goods were "encouraging".
- 1 If you're not already angry about the refugee crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
- 2 Moscow voted the world's unfriendliest city
- 3 Idris Elba is ‘too street’ to play 007, says James Bond author
- 4 Pansexual: What is it - and when did the term gain popularity?
- 5 I'm pansexual – here are the five biggest misconceptions about my sexuality
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
Tony Blair attacks Jeremy Corbyn's 'Alice In Wonderland' politics
Theresa May says migrants should be banned from entering the UK unless they have jobs lined up
Iain Duncan Smith 'should resign over disability benefit death figures', says Jeremy Corbyn
UN investigating British Government over human rights abuses caused by IDS welfare reforms
iJobs Money & Business
£20000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: We are a vibrant and establishe...
£15000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An experienced Repayments Advis...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This leading provider of financ...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + competitive: SThree: Are you looking to take your ...