Price set for Thomas and Brands Hatch
The Britt Allcroft company, which produces "Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends" will be priced at 130p a share, valuing the company at pounds 30m. The placing involves 8.5 million shares with dealings due to start on 6 November.
Brands Hatch Leisure, which operates the famous Kent racing track as well as others at Snetterton, Oulton Park and Cadwell Park, will be priced at 157p.
This values the company at pounds 34.3m. The flotation will raise pounds 9.3m which will be used to reduce bank borrowings and to fund investment in new catering, retail and entertainment facilities at the tracks.
Brands Hatch Leisure recorded pre-tax profits of pounds 1.1m on sales of pounds 11.7m in the year to December 1995. It is forecasting profits of not less than pounds 2.5m for the current year. On the basis of the pro forma earnings per share, the shares will trade on a forward rating of 16. Dealings are expected to commence on 7 November.
Four directors are intending to subscribe for 410,000 shares at the flotation price.
Bosses of collapsed banks should be sent to jail, banking standards commission tells George Osborne
Feat of engineering: Incredible photographs show construction beneath New York's Second Avenue
Brazil kicks off: World Cup excess draws hundreds of thousands to street protests
World news in pictures
Google challenges US surveillance gagging order
- 1 Diary of Second World War German teenager reveals young lives untroubled by Nazi Holocaust in wartime Berlin
- 2 Bosses of collapsed banks should be sent to jail, banking standards commission tells George Osborne
- 3 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 4 Uri Geller psychic spy? The spoon-bender's secret life as a Mossad and CIA agent revealed
- 5 Vice pulls 'breathtakingly tasteless' fashion shoot glorifying the suicides of famous female authors from Sylvia Plath to Virginia Woolf
iJobs Money & Business
£65000 - £85000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green Recruitmen...
£400 per day: Orgtel: A top tier banking client urgently requires a Senior Bus...
£250 - £350 per day: Orgtel: Financial Crime Analyst,Midlands, Banking, AML/Sa...
£20,000 - £45,000 OTE: Co-Venture: Working for this company will give you a ch...