Six of the best: Corporate gifts
Tuesday 10 November 2009
FORTNUM & MASON
Likely to wow oversees clients with its Britishness, a Fortnum's hamper reminds recipients business is good.
Classic Christmas Hamper, £150 (020-7973 5602; www.fortnum andmason.com/corporate)
ENVY EXPERIENCE VOUCHERS
Redeemable for 500-plus experiences including sky diving and a spa day.
From £25. (0800 678 3158; www.envyexperiences.co.uk)
A Filofax personal organiser marries luxury and practicality. Filofax Classic A5 organiser, £103 (01444 238 100; www.filofaxcorporatesales.co.uk)
HAPPY BOX LONDON
Hampers from £30. The Glad Tidings box includes a solid silver champagne stopper, two mini bottles of Moët & Chandon and a handmade cigar.
Glad Tidings box, £64.50 (020-7381 0803; www.happyboxlondon.com)
An optical wireless mouse based on an iconic sports car. The Dragons' Den backed the firm with £120,000.
Motormouse, £29.99 (01789 400 676; www.motor-mouse.net)
Liquid deli Demijohn has concoctions including Seville Orange Gin. Others include oils, vinegars, wines. 3 x 200ml bottles in apotheker rack from £37 (0141 3373600; www.demijohn.co.uk)
Bosses of collapsed banks should be sent to jail, George Osborne told
Feat of engineering: Incredible photographs show construction beneath New York's Second Avenue
Brazil kicks off: World Cup excess draws hundreds of thousands to street protests
World news in pictures
Google challenges US surveillance gagging order
- 1 Diary of Second World War German teenager reveals young lives untroubled by Nazi Holocaust in wartime Berlin
- 2 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 3 Uri Geller psychic spy? The spoon-bender's secret life as a Mossad and CIA agent revealed
- 4 Viral video straps colt .45 handgun to a home-use drone
- 5 Vice pulls 'breathtakingly tasteless' fashion shoot glorifying the suicides of famous female authors from Sylvia Plath to Virginia Woolf
iJobs Money & Business
£65000 - £85000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green Recruitmen...
£400 per day: Orgtel: A top tier banking client urgently requires a Senior Bus...
£250 - £350 per day: Orgtel: Financial Crime Analyst,Midlands, Banking, AML/Sa...
£20,000 - £45,000 OTE: Co-Venture: Working for this company will give you a ch...