Statement by Mr Hodson's legal representatives
Monday 01 February 2010
Mr Hodson's representatives have stated that:
1) Mr Hodson should not be singled out in criticisms of the system which allowed the neglect and abuse suffered by the Doncaster brothers to 'fester'. The Executive Summary of Doncaster's Safeguarding Children Board's Serious Case Review specifically criticises the failure of the Council to take action in relation to the brothers in the 'several months' leading to the attack in 2009 - Mr Hodson left the Council in 2007.
2) Mr Hodson was recruited by Doncaster Council in 2005 specifically to effect strategic changes to the structure of the Council, as part of the implementation of an 'innovative change' in structure put in place by the management of the Council at the time.
3) Whilst Mr Hodson can correctly be described as 'not a social worker, it is not fair to say that he lacked the necessary experience for his specific role - namely strategy implementation - at the Council.'
- 1 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 4 Game of Thrones season 5 trailer: The first full-length look is here
- 5 Rashida Jones speaks out against male-centric porn saying 'women should have sex and feel good about it'
Mia Khalifa: Pornhub star claims Drake sent her 'cringeworthy' naked photos on Instagram
Boris Johnson claims porn-obsessed Islamic jihadists are 'literally w*****s'
Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
Putin opponent reveals Russian President's daughter's secret identity
Ball pool for adults opens in London
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
King Abdullah dead: We can't afford not to hold Saudi Arabia's royals to account
Negotiable: Tradewind Recruitment: My client is a two form entry primary schoo...
Negotiable: Tradewind Recruitment: My client is an excellent, large partially ...
£90 - £140 per day: Tradewind Recruitment: I am currently working in partnersh...
£100 - £150 per day: Tradewind Recruitment: Year 3 Teacher Birmingham Jan 2015...