EDUCATION: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT GETTING INTO HIGHER EDUCATION
Thursday 16 September 1999
Why higher education?
The importance of higher education, the range of institutions and courses, and the grades you'll need to get in.
How to apply
How to choose the right course and establishment, and how to fill in the Ucas form to make the right impression.
What life as a student will cost, and how to survive on a limited budget.
How to keep body and soul together for three or more years.
The skills you'll need to make the grade.
The benefits of taking a year off before starting out on your higher education course.
It is never too late to consider going to college.
How to apply for work after graduating and where to start.
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers
- 1 Tidal launch: The most pretentious lines from Alicia Keys' valedictory speech
- 2 Britain First 'acting like Ukip henchmen' by invading meeting of activists in revenge for pub protest against Nigel Farage
- 3 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 4 Tidal: Jay Z's Spotify rival streaming service criticised for making wealthy artists even richer
- 5 Brixton squat flats now costing up to £3k per month show how out of control rent is in London
£25,880 – £28,610 per annum: Imperial College London: Imperial College London ...
£26,976 - £31,614 per annum: University College London: UCL Information Servic...
£30 - 32k (DOE): Guru Careers: We are seeking an Instructional / e-Learning De...
£30500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Schools Education & Careers Executive ...