Advertising that packs a punch...
Friday 07 January 2011
The former deputy prime minister John Prescott has reaffirmed his nickname "Two Jabs" by appearing in a TV advert for a price comparison website in which he takes his frustrations out on a punchbag.
It recalls the incident in 2001 when Lord Prescott hit a man who had thrown an egg at him.
Kim Jong-un shows off airport designed by architect he likely had executed
Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
Ex-Scientologist Carmen Llwyelyn blasts 'cult' and her treatment after divorce with Jason Lee
German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
Tunisia attack: 'Paralysed' police let gunman run amok for half an hour, says witness
- 1 Kim Jong-un shows off airport designed by architect he likely had executed
- 2 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 3 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 4 Fifty Shades of Grey author E.L James's Twitter Q&A didn't go exactly as planned
- 5 Facebook rainbow profile pictures likely being tracked by social network
£15000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: First things first - for the av...
Competitive: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Creative Designer / Graphic Design...
£18 - 23k (DOE): Guru Careers: A Graduate Marketing Executive / Assistant is n...
£35000 - £43000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: We are 'Changemakers' in retail...