Advertising that packs a punch...
Friday 07 January 2011
The former deputy prime minister John Prescott has reaffirmed his nickname "Two Jabs" by appearing in a TV advert for a price comparison website in which he takes his frustrations out on a punchbag.
It recalls the incident in 2001 when Lord Prescott hit a man who had thrown an egg at him.
Vladimir Putin employs a full-time food taster to ensure his meals aren't poisoned
Peaches Geldof: Her final day – and her fatal decision
Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
Israel-Gaza conflict: Israel may have committed war crimes, says UN human rights chief
John Barrowman praised for Commonwealth Games opening ceremony gay kiss
- 1 I was a Woman Against Feminism too
- 2 Fifty Shades of Grey movie trailer released: First look at Jamie Dornan as Christian Grey
- 3 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 4 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 5 Israel has discovered that it's no longer so easy to get away with murder in the age of social media
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: A leading marketing agency is currently ...
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: A leading marketing agency in Central Lo...
£40000 - £55000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: DBA, London,...
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: My client who are a leading publisher in...