Tuesday 18 April 1995
The Queen has donated part of the royalties from the BBC film Elizabeth R to a new fund to train Commonwealth broadcasters. It will finance up to 10 courses run by the Commonwealth Broadcasting Association during 1995. The CBA celebrates its 50th anniversary in June. It was set up after the Second World War to foster co-operation between public service broadcasters within the Commonwealth.
Is this bridge haunted by the ghost of nu rave?
Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons
Germanwings plane crash: Andreas Lubitz 'had eyesight problems' and woke from nightmares 'screaming we’re going down'
The battle for the Middle East's future begins in Yemen as Saudi Arabia jumps into the abyss
Jeremy Clarkson 'could be given minder' ahead of a potential Top Gear return
- 1 Is this bridge haunted by the ghost of nu rave?
- 2 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 3 The day I starred in Only Fools and Horses
- 4 Scientists have discovered a simple way to cook rice that dramatically cuts the calories
- 5 Zayn Malik quits One Direction: Hundreds of workers request compassionate leave following band member's exit
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent benefits: Ashdown Group: Web Developer -...
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent benefits - see advert: Ashdown Group: .N...
£25 - 30K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an exceptional 3D Package Designer / 3...
£Competitive: Guru Careers: We are seeking a strong Middleweight / Senior Inte...