Tuesday 18 April 1995
The Queen has donated part of the royalties from the BBC film Elizabeth R to a new fund to train Commonwealth broadcasters. It will finance up to 10 courses run by the Commonwealth Broadcasting Association during 1995. The CBA celebrates its 50th anniversary in June. It was set up after the Second World War to foster co-operation between public service broadcasters within the Commonwealth.
Malaysia Airlines plane crash exposes alarming flaw in airline security: over one billion flights made last year without stolen-passport check
International Women's Day 2014: The shocking statistics that show why it is still so important
Teacher shows sex tape featuring herself to pupils during class by mistake
Swarm of killer bees sting woman 1,000 times
Dead woman's body lay decomposing in garage for six years before she was found
- 1 International Women's Day 2014: The shocking statistics that show why it is still so important
- 2 Australian man Rod Sommerville reacts to bite from deadly snake by reaching for cold beer
- 3 Teacher shows sex tape featuring herself to pupils during class by mistake
- 4 Singapore sting: Sky-high prices are pushing locals to the edge of affordability
- 5 Exclusive: UK banks in row over Yulia Tymoshenko 'millions'
£16000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits: Flight Centre Limited: We're looking for...
£18000 - £27000 per annum + Commission + Award-Winning Benefits): Flight Centr...
£18000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits: Flight Centre First and Business: This i...
£23000 - £27000 per annum + Award-Winning Benefits: Round The World Experts: D...