Friday 10 January 1997
Fifty years an alien
And brilliant since his teens
Than industry's to queens
You're never sure with Bowie
What it is he really means
But he plots with Brian Eno
And they fiddle with machines
Then he charms the paisley knickers
Off the music magazines
If he said, "Art begins with F"
They'd go and buy the beans
You wonder how he's done it
The years of wear and tear
He hasn't got a beer gut
He's hung on to his hair
And in spite of past excesses
He would seem to be all there
While other pop messiahs
End up languishing "in care".
So it's almost reassuring
When he blows the whole affair
By laughing Gnome, or Tin Machine
Or saying The Lord's Prayer
Rihanna 'nude photos' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
'F*ck it, I quit': TV reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Jennifer Lawrence leaked 4Chan sex video branded 'fake' by forum users
- 1 All Blacks Aaron Cruden misses New Zealand flight after drinking session, has brilliant excuse
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': TV reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Clothes store Joy angers mental health campaigners with Twitter exchange on bipolar disorders
- 5 Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
£25 - 30k (DOE) + Bonus & Benefits: Guru Careers: We are looking for an Accoun...
£25k Basic (DOE) – (£30k year 1 OTE) : Guru Careers: We are seeking a bright A...
£15-20k (DOE) + Benefits / Bonus: Guru Careers: We are seeking a bright R...
£25 - 40k (DOE) + Excellent Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Web Desig...