Media: Sacrebleu! What next for the French press?
This last fortnight, the French media have taken up the cudgels for free speech by publishing pictures of Kate Middleton's breasts and cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad in Charlie Hebdo. But what taboos are left for the French périodiques to smash? Here are some helpful suggestions:
* Bugging the Pope during confession
* Stills from a sex tape involving President François Hollande
* Printing the ultrasound scans of Prince Albert of Monaco's next child
* A series of photos of nuns without their habits
* Long lens shots of the Queen having her corns seen to
- 2 'Sickening, deluded and unforgivable': Horrific attack brings terror to London’s streets
- 4 Woolwich murder: They killed, then they performed - these men should be starved of our attention
- 5 Woolwich attack: The EDL will seek to exploit this evil crime for their own evil ends
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Get the latest on The Evening Standard's campaign to get London's children reading.
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.