Media: Sacrebleu! What next for the French press?
This last fortnight, the French media have taken up the cudgels for free speech by publishing pictures of Kate Middleton's breasts and cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad in Charlie Hebdo. But what taboos are left for the French périodiques to smash? Here are some helpful suggestions:
* Bugging the Pope during confession
* Stills from a sex tape involving President François Hollande
* Printing the ultrasound scans of Prince Albert of Monaco's next child
* A series of photos of nuns without their habits
* Long lens shots of the Queen having her corns seen to
Oscar Pistorius trial: Defence's own witness contradicts athlete's version of events
Oscar Pistorius trial: The case against Oscar Pistorius – and why the prosecution claims his story doesn't add up
Almost 40m gallons of drinking water discarded – because a man urinated in it
Peaches Geldof funeral: Private ceremony to be held at same place as her mother Paula Yates on Easter Monday
Shropshire criminals ‘using unmanned drones and infrared cameras to find illegal cannabis farms’ – and then steal from the growers
- 1 Are you turning into your dad? The top ten signs you've embraced dad-ism revealed as survey says 38 is age men turn into their father
- 2 Video of British Muslims dancing to Pharrell Williams's hit Happy attacked as 'sinful'
- 3 Overheard in Waitrose: documenting the chatter in 'Britain's poshest supermarket'
- 4 24 people applied for the 'world's toughest job', here are their interviews
- 5 Grace Dent on TV: Game of Thrones has jumped the shark
£26K-30k + Bonus, Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension: Charter Selectio...
£25K-28k + Bonus, Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension: Charter Selectio...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: There are many small development projects in ...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: As part of an ongoing effort to support local...