Media: Sacrebleu! What next for the French press?
This last fortnight, the French media have taken up the cudgels for free speech by publishing pictures of Kate Middleton's breasts and cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad in Charlie Hebdo. But what taboos are left for the French périodiques to smash? Here are some helpful suggestions:
* Bugging the Pope during confession
* Stills from a sex tape involving President François Hollande
* Printing the ultrasound scans of Prince Albert of Monaco's next child
* A series of photos of nuns without their habits
* Long lens shots of the Queen having her corns seen to
The Microsoft mogul told fans a few home truths during his Reddit AMA
Woman falls to her death as she celebrates marriage proposal at the edge of Ibiza cliff
Boris Johnson claims porn-obsessed Islamic jihadists are 'literally w*****s'
Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
Ball pool for adults opens in London
Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 1 Woman falls to her death as she celebrates marriage proposal at the edge of Ibiza cliff
- 3 Dad attempts revenge on teenage daughter, plan backfires spectacularly
- 4 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 5 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent benefits: Ashdown Group: Lead Web Develo...
£33000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An External Relations Executive is requi...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This established Digital Agency based in East ...
£35 - 45K + COMMISSION (NEG): Guru Careers: A Sales Director / Business Develo...