Media: Sacrebleu! What next for the French press?
This last fortnight, the French media have taken up the cudgels for free speech by publishing pictures of Kate Middleton's breasts and cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad in Charlie Hebdo. But what taboos are left for the French périodiques to smash? Here are some helpful suggestions:
* Bugging the Pope during confession
* Stills from a sex tape involving President François Hollande
* Printing the ultrasound scans of Prince Albert of Monaco's next child
* A series of photos of nuns without their habits
* Long lens shots of the Queen having her corns seen to
Rihanna 'nude pictures' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
Khorasan: Muhsin al-Fadhli - the man leading a terror group more feared by US officials than Isis
'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
Alicia Keys leaks own nude photo 'to create a kinder and more peaceful world'
- 1 Rihanna 'nude pictures' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
- 2 iOS 8 apps and features: eight iPhone settings you need to look at after you install the update
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 4 'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 5 Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
£60000 - £65000 per annum: Sauce Recruitment: A globally successful media and ...
competitive + benefits: Sauce Recruitment: Are you looking for your next role ...
£45000 - £55000 per annum: Sauce Recruitment: This is your chance to join a gl...
competitive + bonus + benefits: Sauce Recruitment: My client is looking for an...