Media: Sacrebleu! What next for the French press?
This last fortnight, the French media have taken up the cudgels for free speech by publishing pictures of Kate Middleton's breasts and cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad in Charlie Hebdo. But what taboos are left for the French périodiques to smash? Here are some helpful suggestions:
* Bugging the Pope during confession
* Stills from a sex tape involving President François Hollande
* Printing the ultrasound scans of Prince Albert of Monaco's next child
* A series of photos of nuns without their habits
* Long lens shots of the Queen having her corns seen to
Stem cells that can kill cancer have been engineered by scientists
Ottawa shooting: 'Sergeant-at-arms shot suspect at point-blank range after diving around pillar'
Russell Brand says he will 'probably' give up acting to focus on his revolution
McKamey Manor: This 'extreme' haunted house is the stuff of nightmares
Jack Bruce dead: Cream bass player dies of liver disease aged 71
- 1 Stem cells that can kill cancer have been engineered by scientists
- 2 Ricky Gervais and Dame Judi Dench back campaign to stop Thailand dog meat trade
- 3 Russell Brand says he will 'probably' give up acting to focus on his revolution
- 4 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 5 Queen's first tweet: Reply telling Her Majesty to 'f*** off' broadcast on BBC News
competitive benefits: Sauce Recruitment: Outstanding analytic expertise is req...
competitive + bonus + benefits: Sauce Recruitment: Are you the king or Queen o...
£50k + commission: Savvy Media Ltd: Great opportunity to work for a team that ...
£18000 - £30000 per annum + uncapped: SThree: Do you feel like your sales role...