Sally Bercow signs tabloid deal after reality TV foray
Tuesday 30 August 2011
Sally Bercow, the wife of the Commons Speaker John Bercow, has signed up as a columnist for the Daily Star Sunday following her reality television debut, prompting further howls of contempt from Mr Bercow's parliamentary colleagues.
The 41-year-old, who on Friday became the first contestant to be evicted from the Celebrity Big Brother house, has hit back at rumours of a divorce, insisting her marriage is "as solid as a rock", despite her husband's misgivings over her involvement.
Mrs Bercow, who has three children, said she was keen to take part in other television shows, but admitted her appearance had caused "the biggest fight" of her marriage.
Apple agrees deal with Visa on contactless payments
iPhone 6 'hidden code' could indicate sharper screens or bigger phones
Perez Hilton apologises for Jennifer Lawrence naked photo leak
Ariana Grande nude photos leak: 'These are completely fake' say singer's representatives
A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
Kate Upton nude pictures leak: Model's representatives 'looking into' authenticity of naked images
- 1 Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
- 2 Perez Hilton apologises for Jennifer Lawrence naked photo leak
- 3 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 4 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127
- 5 Jennifer Lawrence 'naked sex video' will be leaked threatens 4Chan celebrity photo hacker
£20 - 26k + Benefits: Guru Careers: A Marketing Executive / Member Services Ex...
£25 - 30k (DOE): Guru Careers: A Trend Writer / Copywriter: Retail, Design and...
£28 - 32k + Uncapped Commission: Guru Careers: A Business Development Manager ...
£17 - 27k: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Digital Marketing Assistant to join ...