The i is only newspaper title to record year-on-year growth
Friday 12 July 2013
i newspaper was the only national newspaper title to record year-on-year
growth in official circulation figures released today.
The latest report from the Audit Bureau of Circulations showed that i had a circulation of 303,009 in June, representing an 11.2 per cent growth on the same month last year and accounting for 20.2 per cent of the quality newspaper market.
Its combined circulation with its sister paper The Independent amounted to 376,069. The headline sales of the other quality titles all fell. The Guardian, at 187,000, is down by 11.6 per cent on last year, The Times is down 2.3 per cent to 390,941 and the Daily Telegraph is down 4.6 per cent to 547,106.
Greek hospitals cannot afford painkillers, scissors or sheets as budget cuts bite
Purity balls: Girls in the US making virginity pledges as fathers vow to 'protect purity'
Bulgarian seaside resort Sunny Beach is cheapest for beer
Female Muay Thai champion hustles coaches to give them a beating
Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
- 1 Eurovision 2015: Graham Norton returns with another cutting commentary - his best lines
- 2 Purity balls: Girls in the US making virginity pledges as fathers vow to 'protect purity'
- 3 Eurovision 2015 winner: Sweden beats Russia and Italy to take the title from Conchita Wurst
- 4 Mother 'will allow son's circumcision in return for release from prison'
- 5 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£30 - 35k: Guru Careers: A Senior Account Manager / SAM is needed to join the ...
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Digital Marketing Manager...