The i is only newspaper title to record year-on-year growth
Friday 12 July 2013
i newspaper was the only national newspaper title to record year-on-year
growth in official circulation figures released today.
The latest report from the Audit Bureau of Circulations showed that i had a circulation of 303,009 in June, representing an 11.2 per cent growth on the same month last year and accounting for 20.2 per cent of the quality newspaper market.
Its combined circulation with its sister paper The Independent amounted to 376,069. The headline sales of the other quality titles all fell. The Guardian, at 187,000, is down by 11.6 per cent on last year, The Times is down 2.3 per cent to 390,941 and the Daily Telegraph is down 4.6 per cent to 547,106.
Malaysia Airlines plane crash exposes alarming flaw in airline security: over one billion flights made last year without stolen-passport check
Swarm of killer bees sting woman 1,000 times
Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: Oil slicks in South China Sea ‘not from missing jet’, officials say
Steve Irwin’s final words: Cameraman present at death opens up about deadly stingray attack for the first time
Oscar Pistorius trial: Athlete throws up as court hears 'graphic details' of Reeva Steenkamp's autopsy
- 1 International Women's Day 2014: The shocking statistics that show why it is still so important
- 2 Australian man Rod Sommerville reacts to bite from deadly snake by reaching for cold beer
- 3 Kim Jong-un wins 100% of the vote in North Korean elections
- 4 David Cameron resorts to paying for Facebook fans because not enough people like him
- 5 Steve Irwin’s final words: Cameraman present at death opens up about deadly stingray attack for the first time
£12000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: Our client is a leading digital agency bu...
£16000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits: Flight Centre Limited: We're looking for...
£18000 - £27000 per annum + Commission + Award-Winning Benefits): Flight Centr...
£18000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits: Flight Centre First and Business: This i...