TALK OF THE TRADE : Fiddly complaint
Tuesday 28 February 1995
The good news is that two eminent people are being sounded out about joining the appointments committee. Once in place, they can collectively decide whether to extend an invitation to Sir Bernard, though the odds against him must be lengthening. Meanwhile, all this fiddling about, however constitutionally vital, is serving only to paralyse the PCC.
- 1 Sabina Altynbekova, the girl branded 'too good looking' for volleyball, says social media obsession with her is a 'bit much'
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 4 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- < Previous
- Next >
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: A data analytics are currently looking t...
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: A leading marketing agency have won a fe...
£18000 - £22000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Uncapped Commission Structure: ...
£18000 - £22000 per annum: Charter Selection: This exciting entertainment comp...