TALK OF THE TRADE : Fiddly complaint
Tuesday 28 February 1995
The good news is that two eminent people are being sounded out about joining the appointments committee. Once in place, they can collectively decide whether to extend an invitation to Sir Bernard, though the odds against him must be lengthening. Meanwhile, all this fiddling about, however constitutionally vital, is serving only to paralyse the PCC.
Renee Zellweger on plastic surgery: 'I'm living a more fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows'
Kim Jong-un 'purge': Six North Korea officials missing for weeks 'may have been executed'
Diwali: What is the festival of lights – and how is it celebrated around the world?
Nathan Cirillo: Final pictures emerge of soldier moments before he was shot dead by Ottowa gunman
Jimmy Carr's controversial Oscar Pistorius joke goes too far at the Q Awards
- 1 This 'woman calls police to order pizza' story isn't going where you're expecting
- 2 Marijuana use by teenagers does not result in a lower IQ or worse exam results, study finds
- 3 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 4 Jimmy Carr's controversial Oscar Pistorius joke goes too far at the Q Awards
- 5 NHS staff banned from drinking tea or coffee on the job because it looks like they're not working hard enough
£18000 - £30000 per annum + uncapped: SThree: Do you feel like your sales role...
competitive + bonus + benefits: Sauce Recruitment: A global entertainment busi...
£80000 - £90000 per annum: Sauce Recruitment: Working for an International Mul...
£25k + commission + benefits: Savvy Media Ltd: Find a job you love and never h...