The most popular news, videos and images as picked by Digg users during the last seven days, recorded on November 17.
1. Jon Stewart Catches Hannity Using Fake Rally Footage - A video hosted on mediamatters.org where the host of Comedy Central's The Daily Show with Jon Stewart makes fun of Fox's news coverage of the Republican-led Bachmann rally protesting the public health care initiative.
2. Not an insult: Weird? - A comic hosted on imgur.com showing why everyone is a little bit weird - and that's normal.
3. So then rape is like picking a lock? - A quote hosted on bash.org that compares the differences between men and women having lots of sex to a key that is used to open lots of locks and a lock that can be opened by lots of keys.
4. Women are equal to men in every way - A cartoon hosted on wetherobots.com that suggests that while women and men may be equal on some issues, their ideas about sex are often very different.
5. We will be treating this with the utmost confidentiality - A series of official-looking letters designed to look as though they come from the Department of Diplomatic Affairs in Ireland and the Consulate General in France hosted on imgur.com. The letters show French President Nicolas Sarkozy requesting a private box at the World Cup play-off match between France and Ireland only to be asked if he wanted a 30cm box or a 60cm box to stand on whilst he watched the game.