BBC 1 will go HD by end of year
Saturday 29 May 2010
Programmes such as EastEnders, The Apprentice and The One Show are to be broadcast in high definition by the end of the year as the whole of BBC 1 goes HD, it was announced yesterday.
The channel will be simulcast in HD from the autumn on Freesat, Freeview, Sky and Virgin Media. This will be in addition to the existing BBC HD channel, which will go from nine to 12 hours a day.
- 1 International Women's Day 2014: The shocking statistics that show why it is still so important
- 2 Orgasm machine to deliver climax at the push of a button
- 3 Dear 'The Sun', breast cancer isn't sexy
- 4 Teacher shows sex tape featuring herself to pupils during class by mistake
- 5 Singapore sting: Sky-high prices are pushing locals to the edge of affordability
£12000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: Founded in 2008 by two Chinese tech entre...
£40000 - £47000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Pro-Recruitment Group: Qualified...
£6.31 per hour: Inspiring Interns: This company delivers over 200 public secto...
£23000 - £27000 per annum + £18K Base + Uncapped Commission + Benefits: Flight...