BBC 1 will go HD by end of year
Saturday 29 May 2010
Programmes such as EastEnders, The Apprentice and The One Show are to be broadcast in high definition by the end of the year as the whole of BBC 1 goes HD, it was announced yesterday.
The channel will be simulcast in HD from the autumn on Freesat, Freeview, Sky and Virgin Media. This will be in addition to the existing BBC HD channel, which will go from nine to 12 hours a day.
Nasa discovers yet another rocky exoplanet, and it's only 21 light years away
Labour rallies behind Flint as deputy leader to offset a Corbyn win
Kim Jong-un awarded global statesmanship prize by Indonesia
Dutch King Willem-Alexander declares the end of the welfare state
Calais crisis: Migrants that have made it to the UK reveal how Britain has matched their expectations
- 1 The difference between a psychopath and a sociopath
- 2 It won’t work, Jeremy: The Health Secretary has lost the confidence of the medical profession in his attempt to reform the NHS
- 3 Uber's real-time nearby cars map is fake, data experts claim
- 4 Kim Jong-un awarded global statesmanship prize by Indonesia
- 5 Dutch King Willem-Alexander declares the end of the welfare state
£40000 - £47000 per annum + bonus + benefits: Ashdown Group: Senior Marketing ...
£20000 - £22000 per annum + up to £22K + commission : Sauce Recruitment: The ...
£24000 - £26000 per annum + up to £26K + team commission: Sauce Recruitment: H...
£30000 - £32000 per annum: Sauce Recruitment: A major film studio are looking ...