Whiley switches to Radio 2 show
Wednesday 02 February 2011
Jo Whiley is leaving BBC Radio 1 after 17 years to begin a new show on Radio 2. She trades places with Mark Radcliffe and Stuart Maconie, whose Radio 2 evening show is being dropped after four years. The duo will switch to the digital station BBC 6 Music.
Whiley will host a 90-minute show from Monday to Wednesday from 4 April.
Spain accused of 'provocation' after letting Russian submarine refuel off Gibraltar
The difference between a migrant and refugee, in one sentence
Allonautilus scrobiculatus: World's 'rarest' creature spotted for only the third time ever
Miley Cyrus calls out hypocrisy of women’s nipples being taboo
Bangkok Bomb: Thai police name Adem Karadag as suspect arrested over blast that killed 20
- 1 The difference between a migrant and refugee, in one sentence
- 2 Miley Cyrus calls out hypocrisy of women’s nipples being taboo
- 3 Celebrity Big Brother 2015: Tila Tequila kicked off show after 'describing Hitler as a good man'
- 4 Watch the Supermoon live: How to see the brightest Moon of the year tonight
- 5 iPhone 5c to be discontinued, no iPhone 6c to replace it
COMPETITIVE + Excellent Benefits: Guru Careers: A Lead Systems Developer / Sof...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: The world's leading financial services careers...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Digital Marketing Executive...
40-45K DOE + Benefits: Guru Careers: An Account Manager / Senior Account Manag...