Whiley switches to Radio 2 show
Wednesday 02 February 2011
Jo Whiley is leaving BBC Radio 1 after 17 years to begin a new show on Radio 2. She trades places with Mark Radcliffe and Stuart Maconie, whose Radio 2 evening show is being dropped after four years. The duo will switch to the digital station BBC 6 Music.
Whiley will host a 90-minute show from Monday to Wednesday from 4 April.
Russell Brand accuses Sean Hannity of terrorism after aggressive Israel-Gaza debate
Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness
Kenny Ireland dead: Benidorm actor dies aged 68
Justin Bieber posts Instagram photo of Orlando Bloom crying after Ibiza fight 'over Miranda Kerr'
Putin v Obama: Russian deputy prime minister mocks president with catty pictures on Twitter
- 1 Scientists create transparent mouse complete with see-through organs
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness
- 3 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 4 Gentle bear saves crow from drowning
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- < Previous
- Next >
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: My client who are a leading organisation...
Competitive (DOE): Guru Careers: We are looking for an Assistant Management Ac...
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: A data analytics are currently looking t...
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: A leading marketing agency have won a fe...