Music videos reign supreme this week, with the three top spots being occupied by Eminem, Lady Gaga, and Shakira.
1) Eminem - Not Afraid - Seems like YouTubers have been waiting for his comeback: 12,715,927 views.
2) Lady Gaga - Alejandro - The long-awaited video, directed by Steven Klein, known for his fashion shoots, premiered this week. 11,827,985 views.
3) Waka Waka (This Time for Africa) - Performed by Shakira, this is the official 2010 FIFA World Cup song. 4,536,235 views.
4) Drunk Driver Goes All General Lee Out of DFW - If you're in a hurry, and drunk, the best way to avoid a toll is to ramp over it with your car (or not). 3,593,916 views.
5) Furada deprimente de Kléber do Internacional - 3,367,659 views. Brazilian football (soccer) player Kléber de Carvalho Corrêa tries a free kick and fails.
6) adidas Originals - Star Wars Cantina 2010 - For the latest adidas Originals commercial, David Beckham, Snoop Dogg, Noel Gallagher, Ciara, and some of the original Star Wars cast invite you to "an intergalactic 2010 FIFA World Cup viewing party that you'll never forget." 2,759,498 views.
7) MORTAL KOMBAT - In the run-up to the new Mortal Kombat release next January, a trailer has been released, hinting of a possible new realistic movie based on the video game. 2,687,989 views.
8) You be Nasty!! - Vlogger Ray William Johnson brings you cat machine guns and subliminal messages in weather reports. 2,564,208 views.
9) Flotilla Choir presents: We Con the World - The Israeli government has apologized for sending out this video that has protagonists dressed up as flotilla activists, singing a spoof version of the charity song We are the World. 2,196,703 views.
10) Annoying Orange: Grandpa Lemon - Vlogger Orange tries to annoy Grandpa Lemon. If only Grandpa could stay awake. 1,952,084 views.
Results collected on YouTube on Friday, June 11, 2010.Reuse content