A young Taiwanese man's version of Whitney Houston's I Will Always Love You, an iPad turned to dust, and a new Tiger Woods commercial dominate this week's worldwide YouTube charts.
2) Will It Blend? - iPad - After marbles and golf balls, Blendtec's Tom Dickson takes on the iPad, testing his blender's capability of turning the gadget to dust. 5,386,775 views.
3) New Tiger Woods Commercial: Earl and Tiger - Nike's new filmed ad has a voiceover of his late father.
4) Kobe Bryant points at Jeff Van Gundy - After Van Gundy said Bryant's left-hand hook shot was the worst he had ever seen, the NBA star proves him wrong. 2,781,453 views.
5) F***ING BIRDS!! - Vlogger Ray William Johnson fills you in on what you missed on YouTube this week. 2,087,207 views.
6) Annoying Orange: Excess Cabbage - Vlogger Orange loses his mojo, but Cabbage does his best to help get it back. 2,067,388 views.
7) THE TALKING TWINKIE!?! - Vlogger Shane Dawson's own personal food war. 1,851,658 views.
8) Lin Yu Chun Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Will Always Love You' - Another clip of Chun's TV breakthrough. 1,817,911 views.
9) Pool Flip FAIL - A woman attempts to do a handstand flip into the pool. 1,502,566 views.
10) Prank Call WIN - A caller brings up an awkward subject on a live sports show. 1,364,000 views.Reuse content