Wednesday 17 May 1995
Mr Neil Hook, to be Ambassador (resident) to Turkmenistan.
Mr N.M. McCarthy, to be Ambassador (non-resident) to the Gabonese Republic.
Mr John Kenneth Burke QC, to be a circuit judge, assigned to the Northern Circuit.
Mr Rodney Arandall Grant, to be a circuit judge, assigned to the North Eastern Circuit.
Sir William Francis and Mr Stuart Mustow, to be members of the Engineering Council.
Mrs Carolyn Steen, to be Chairman of the Thomas Coram Foundation for Children.
- 1 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 2 People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
- 3 Van driver who comforted Clark Carlisle and called 999 after suicide attempt dies age 24
- 4 James Blunt was special guest on the highest-rating Top Gear episode ever
- 5 The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
Sickness and disability benefits could be reduced by £30 a week as part of £12bn welfare cuts
£40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus: Ashdown Group: HR Manager - West London - £...
£17000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£55 - 65k (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: A HR Manager / HR Business Partner i...
£23000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Company's vision is to be t...