Church of Scotland
Tuesday 12 April 1994
ORDINATIONS and INDUCTIONS
The Rev Robin Allison, to Kelty.
The Rev Duncan MacPherson, to Hilton,
The Rev Celia Kenny, to Assistant, St George's West, Edinburgh.
The Rev Graeme Brown, to Birsay with Rousay.
The Rev William C. Hewitt, from Elderslie Kirk to St Luke's, Greenock.
The Rev H. Dane Sherrard, from Buckhaven to Cadder, Glasgow.
The Rev Andrew Frater, from Annan Old to Cairns, Milngavie.
The Rev Moira Herkes, from Prestongrange, Prestonpans to Associate to Dunblane
The Rev Alan T. McKean, from Kirkmichael, Straloch and Glenshee to St Andrew's, Fauldhouse.
The Rev A. Douglas Stirling, from Rhu and Shandon.
- 1 Scottish referendum: So how about the English now being given a chance to split from England?
- 2 Stamford Hill council removes 'unacceptable' posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'naked pictures' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence 'The Fappening' scandal
- 4 Matthew Miller: American sentenced to hard labour in North Korea 'wanted to be Snowden II'
- 5 Iranian blogger found guilty of insulting Prophet Mohammad on Facebook sentenced to death
Stamford Hill council removes 'unacceptable' posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
Kim Kardashian 'naked pictures' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence 'The Fappening' scandal
Isis in Syria: 60,000 Kurds flee terror in new exodus
Iranian blogger found guilty of insulting Prophet Mohammad on Facebook sentenced to death
4Chan naked photos leak: Celebrity Twitter reactions to the mass breach of privacy
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
£40000 - £45000 per annum: Ashdown Group: HR Manager / Training Manager (L&D /...
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: HR Manager - Edgware, Lon...
£32000 - £40000 per annum + bonus: Ashdown Group: HR Manager (Generalist) -Old...
£45000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Talent / Learning & Development Mana...