Janet Jackson blames doctor for Michael Jackson's death
Tuesday 17 November 2009
Janet Jackson blames Dr. Conrad Murray for her brother Michael's death.
She told ABC News in an interview to air on Wednesday in the US that Murray should no longer be allowed to practice medicine. Murray faces manslaughter charges for the pop star's death this summer.
"He was the one that was administering," she said. "I think he is responsible."
A spokeswoman for the doctor, Miranda Sevcik said he continues to maintain he neither prescribed or administered anything to Jackson that should have killed him.
Jackson told ABC's Robin Roberts that she was at her home in New York on June 25 when her assistant called to say Michael had been taken to the hospital.
She told relatives to call her when they got to the hospital and grew concerned when she wasn't getting any calls back.
- 1 Thailand beach murders: Thai PM suggests 'attractive' female tourists cannot expect to be safe wearing bikinis
- 2 Scottish independence: What you shouldn't tweet about if you want to avoid jail today
- 3 Scottish independence: Five reasons Salmond is secretly hoping for a 'No' vote
- 4 Isis plan to 'behead random member of the public' in Sydney thwarted by Australian police
- 5 Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Scottish independence: The Queen breaks silence on referendum debate – as think tank warns of £14bn black hole if Scotland votes Yes
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
£40000 - £45000 per annum: Ashdown Group: HR Manager / Training Manager (L&D /...
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: HR Manager - Edgware, Lon...
£32000 - £40000 per annum + bonus: Ashdown Group: HR Manager (Generalist) -Old...
£45000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Talent / Learning & Development Mana...