Keith Richards says sorry to Mick Jagger
Saturday 17 March 2012
Keith Richards has apologised to Rolling Stones bandmate Mick Jagger and admitted some parts of his autobiography "really offended" the singer.
The guitarist described the frontman as "unbearable" and revealed his nicknames for Jagger were "Brenda" and "Your Majesty" in his book Life.
"He and I have had conversations over the last year of a kind we have not had for an extremely long time," said Richards. His story in the memoir "was very raw, as I meant it to be, but I know that some parts of it and some of the publicity really offended Mick and I regret that".
- 1 If you weren't afraid of flying before last week... you probably are now
- 2 Israel-Gaza conflict: The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
- 3 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 4 Lauren Goodger calls for tougher laws on revenge porn after sex tape leaks online
- 5 Iraq crisis: End 'very near' for Christianity after Isis takeover, says Bishop
Israel-Gaza conflict: The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Opponents of Israel's military operation in Gaza are the real enemies of Middle Eastern peace
Were 'Poor Doors' added to mixed developments so wealthy residents don't have to go in alongside social housing tenants?
Arizona execution lasts two hours as killer Joseph Wood left 'snorting and gasping' for air
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Massive rise in sale of British arms to Russia
£85 - £140 per day: Randstad Education Cheshire: We require a teacher of Geogr...
£Neg + Excellent Benefits: Guru Careers: An HR Assistant / Human Resources Ass...
£Neg + Excellent Benefits: Guru Careers: A Talent Community Coordinator is nee...
£150 - £250 per day: Orgtel: HR Analyst - Banking - HR - Halifax - £150 - £250...