Noel Gallagher's wonder-wife
Wednesday 17 August 2011
Noel Gallagher says his wife has got more beautiful since she married him.
The musician tied the knot with his long-term partner Sara MacDonald in June and he has claimed she has never looked better since becoming 'Mrs. Gallagher'.
Noel - who has two sons, three-year-old Donovan and 10-month-old Sonny, with Sara - told Christian O'Connell on his breakfast show on British station Absolute Radio: "Do you know, I looked at her the other day and I said to her, 'It's uncanny, but I think you've got better looking since I married you.' Seriously. We were at a party the other night and I was like, 'Oh God, she's beautiful.' I mean, she's blooming since she married me. I might give it a go in a few years, marrying myself. Seriously, she's come on great, she's an amazing woman."
The former Oasis star also joked he only decided to make a solo album, 'Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds', and go on tour again so he earn more money to buy Sara shoes.
Noel - who wrote the Oasis songs 'She Is Love' and 'Waiting for the Rapture' about Sara - joked: "I'm cool with it, you know, it's not an ideal situation for me to be in, to kind of start again at my age, 27, but I enjoy writing songs and making records, so therefore I'm obliged to get out on the road and make some more money for my missus to buy shoes with, and I will give it the best shot that I can muster."
The 44-year-old songwriter releases his album on October 17 and he kicks off his tour on October 23 in Dublin, Ireland.
Source: Bang Showbiz
From the blogs
Time for the monthly treat from David Hayes, who writes about British politics for the Australian In...
Cask ale brewers don’t come much bigger than Marston’s. In fact the brewery, which also owns thousan...
Nadine Dorries talks freely about many things, but not whether she was paid to go on I'm a Cleberity...
Thirteen-year-old Conor awakes in bed one night to discover that the yew tree outside his house has ...
- 1 Freedom fighters? Cannibals? The truth about Syria’s rebels
- 2 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 3 Special Report: US troops are stationed in Japan to protect the nation. But to sex workers in Okinawa, they bring fear, not security
- 4 Vice pulls 'breathtakingly tasteless' fashion shoot glorifying the suicides of famous female authors from Sylvia Plath to Virginia Woolf
- 5 Iran to send 4,000 troops to aid President Assad forces in Syria