Sarah Harding treated for drink addiction
Wednesday 12 October 2011
Girls Aloud star Sarah Harding is being treated for "depression and alcohol addiction", according to a spokesman for the hit band.
The singer, reported to have recently split up with her boyfriend DJ Tom Crane, has been working on her new film Run For Your Wife.
A Girls Aloud spokesman said: "Sarah Harding has entered a treatment centre for depression and alcohol addiction. There will be no further comment on this matter."
She announced her engagement to Crane in January after he proposed during a new year holiday but wedding plans were put on hold after a series of bust-ups and the pair went their separate ways in September.
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Licence fee: What is the BBC charge – and how will the changes affect you?
- 3 This is what the photographer has to say about the picture of a weasel riding a woodpecker
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Ukraine crisis: Top Chinese diplomat backs Putin and says West should 'abandon zero-sum mentality'
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: Have you been doing a brilliant job in an admi...
£26,498 - £31,556: Surrey County Council: We are looking for an outgoing, conf...
£50000 - £60000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you an innovative, senior H...
£20000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Our client, a very well respect...