Time 100 gala 2013: Christina Aguilera, Claire Danes and Lena Dunham all honoured
Celebrities - and their most glamorous gowns - come together to honour some of the most important people of our generation
Time Magazine's list of the 100 most influential people brought celebrities - and their most glamorous gowns - together to honour some of the most important people of our generation.
Click here to view our red carpet gallery
The publication's list included Christian Aguilera for her "unbelievable voice" but the singer's unbelievable dress was certainly the talking point of the night.
Creator of TV sensation 'Girls' Lena Dunham was on the list, along with Homeland Star Claire Danes and Arianna Huffington, creator of global news network The Huffington Post.
- 1 President of Argentina adopts Jewish godson to 'stop him turning into a werewolf'
- 2 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 3 Stoke-on-Trent becomes first British city to be classified as 'disaster resilient' by the United Nations
- 4 Sir Winston Churchill’s family begged him not to convert to Islam, letter reveals
- 5 UK weather: 'Coldest night of the year' tonight as freezing temperatures plummet to -10C
Millions of Britons struggling to feed themselves and facing malnourishment
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Nigel Farage: Ukip leader named 'Briton of the year' by The Times
Immigrants make UK racist, says Ukip councillor Trevor Shonk
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They are in need of a HR Manage...
£35000 - £40000 per annum + £65,000 OTE: h2 Recruit Ltd: London, Birmingham, M...