29 charges in 'Night Stalker' trial
Thursday 03 March 2011
Delroy Grant denies 29 offences committed between October 1992 and November 2009 on pensioners in and around the south London area.
Here is the full indictment of charges:
* COUNTS 1 and 2 - Burglary (money, a watch and jewellery) and rape at a home in Shirley between October 10 and 13 1992.
* COUNTS 3, 4 and 5 - Burglary, indecent assault and attempted rape at a home in Warlingham between September 3 and 6 1998.
* COUNT 6 - Burglary (money and jewellery) between June 18 and 21 1999 at property in Beckenham.
* COUNT 7 - Attempted burglary between June 30 and August 1 1999 at a home in Orpington.
* COUNTS 8 and 9 - Burglary (money) and indecent assault at a home in Coulsdon between July 2 and 5 1999.
* COUNTS 10 and 11 - Burglary (money) and indecent assault at a home in Addiscombe between July 10 and 13 1999.
* COUNTS 12 and 13 - Burglary (money and a pension book) and rape at a home in Addiscombe between July 27 and 30 1999.
* COUNT 14 and 15 - Burglary and indecent assault at home in Croydon between August 2 and 5 1999.
* COUNTS 16, 17 and 18 - Burglary, indecent assault and rape at a property in Orpington between August 4 and 7 1999.
* COUNTS 19 and 20 - Burglary and indecent assault at home in Shirley between October 11 and 14 2002.
* COUNT 21 - Burglary of money and jewellery from property in West Dulwich between March 6 and 9 2003.
* COUNT 22 - Burglary of money from a property in Bromley between September 6 and 9 2004.
* COUNT 23 - Burglary of money from a property in Bromley between May 24 and 26 2009.
* COUNT 24 - Burglary at a property in South Croydon between June 4 and 6 2009.
* COUNTS 25 and 26 - Burglary of bank card and sex assault at a property in Thornton Heath, between August 11 and 14 2009.
* COUNT 27 - Burglary of bank card from a property in Forest Hill, between October 16 and 19 2009.
* COUNT 28 - Burglary of handbag and contents from a property in Croydon, between October 27 and 30 2009.
* COUNT 29 - Attempted burglary of property in Croydon, between November 14 and 17 2009.
Isis 'jihadi bride' claims forced sex with Yazidi girls is never rape because Koran condones it
Woman accidentally shoots herself in the head while posing for a selfie
Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
David Starkey 'tells Amal Clooney to shut up and stop over-promoting human rights'
16-year-old girl beaten and burned alive by lynch mob in Rio Bravo, Guatemala
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
Almost a third of school pupils believe 'Muslims are taking over our country', study claims
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
Gay marriage 'Bert and Ernie' cake bakery found guilty of discrimination in Northern Ireland
- 1 A politically correct lefty goes to see Top Gear live – you'll probably believe what happened next
- 2 Woman accidentally shoots herself in the head while posing for a selfie
- 3 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 5 David Starkey 'tells Amal Clooney to shut up and stop over-promoting human rights'