29 charges in 'Night Stalker' trial
Thursday 03 March 2011
Delroy Grant denies 29 offences committed between October 1992 and November 2009 on pensioners in and around the south London area.
Here is the full indictment of charges:
* COUNTS 1 and 2 - Burglary (money, a watch and jewellery) and rape at a home in Shirley between October 10 and 13 1992.
* COUNTS 3, 4 and 5 - Burglary, indecent assault and attempted rape at a home in Warlingham between September 3 and 6 1998.
* COUNT 6 - Burglary (money and jewellery) between June 18 and 21 1999 at property in Beckenham.
* COUNT 7 - Attempted burglary between June 30 and August 1 1999 at a home in Orpington.
* COUNTS 8 and 9 - Burglary (money) and indecent assault at a home in Coulsdon between July 2 and 5 1999.
* COUNTS 10 and 11 - Burglary (money) and indecent assault at a home in Addiscombe between July 10 and 13 1999.
* COUNTS 12 and 13 - Burglary (money and a pension book) and rape at a home in Addiscombe between July 27 and 30 1999.
* COUNT 14 and 15 - Burglary and indecent assault at home in Croydon between August 2 and 5 1999.
* COUNTS 16, 17 and 18 - Burglary, indecent assault and rape at a property in Orpington between August 4 and 7 1999.
* COUNTS 19 and 20 - Burglary and indecent assault at home in Shirley between October 11 and 14 2002.
* COUNT 21 - Burglary of money and jewellery from property in West Dulwich between March 6 and 9 2003.
* COUNT 22 - Burglary of money from a property in Bromley between September 6 and 9 2004.
* COUNT 23 - Burglary of money from a property in Bromley between May 24 and 26 2009.
* COUNT 24 - Burglary at a property in South Croydon between June 4 and 6 2009.
* COUNTS 25 and 26 - Burglary of bank card and sex assault at a property in Thornton Heath, between August 11 and 14 2009.
* COUNT 27 - Burglary of bank card from a property in Forest Hill, between October 16 and 19 2009.
* COUNT 28 - Burglary of handbag and contents from a property in Croydon, between October 27 and 30 2009.
* COUNT 29 - Attempted burglary of property in Croydon, between November 14 and 17 2009.
Children's bookseller wins The Independent's new author search
Board creates magnetic field to achieve lift
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
Jose Manuel Barroso warns David Cameron against making 'historic mistake' over immigration reforms
Worst Airports of 2014: Poll names Islamabad airport in Pakistan worst in the world
- 1 Jack the Ripper: Scientist who claims to have identified notorious killer has 'made serious DNA error'
- 2 Banksy arrest hoax: Internet duped by fake online report claiming artist's identity has been revealed
- 3 Former East 17 frontman Brian Harvey turns up at Downing Street and 'demands to speak to Prime Minister'
- 4 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 5 Paralysed man Darek Fidyka walks again after treatment by British doctors on brink of 'cure'