Man questioned after two murdered at Heathrow Airport hotel
Post mortems will take place today into the deaths of a man and woman who were found murdered at a hotel near Heathrow Airport, while a man held in connection with the killings remains under arrest in hospital.
The suspect, 31, was arrested in Harlington yesterday and is receiving treatment for wrist and neck injuries in a west London hospital.
Police found the bodies of the two victims, both aged 20, at premises in Harlington on Wednesday, and later confirmed they both died of stab wounds. A knife has been recovered.
Formal identification of the victims is yet to take place but their next of kin have been informed.
Officers were called to New Road, Harlington, following concerns for the welfare of the occupants.
The address is near Heathrow and the properties lie behind the Radisson Edwardian Heathrow Hotel and Convention Centre, with the rear gardens backing on to the hotel's secure gated car park.
The pair are believed to be workers at the Radisson Edwardian Heathrow Hotel.
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers
- 1 Tidal launch: The most pretentious lines from Alicia Keys' valedictory speech
- 2 Britain First 'acting like Ukip henchmen' by invading meeting of activists in revenge for pub protest against Nigel Farage
- 3 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 4 Tidal: Jay Z's Spotify rival streaming service criticised for making wealthy artists even richer
- 5 Brixton squat flats now costing up to £3k per month show how out of control rent is in London