Memorial fund for Georgia Williams
Sunday 02 June 2013
Friends of Georgia Williams are hoping to raise more than £1,000 for a permanent memorial to the 17-year-old.
Police have not confirmed if a body found on Friday near Wrexham, North Wales, is that of Georgia, who went missing the previous weekend.
More than £600 has already been raised for a memorial bench which her friends hope can be placed in Wellington, Telford, Shropshire, near her home, to “celebrate her wonderful life”.
Jamie Reynolds, 22, from Wellington, has been charged with murder. He is to appear at Stafford Crown Court on Tuesday.
The only black face in the Ukip manifesto is on the page about overseas aid
Ukip is the only main political party to not address LGBT rights in its manifesto
If I’m being racially abused I don’t need a white stranger with a saviour complex to rescue me
BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
Religion isn't growing, it is becoming vigorous in its demise, says philosopher AC Grayling
Russian warships in English Channel 'to conduct anti-aircraft and anti-submarine military drills'
- 1 This is what happens when you tattoo Charmander on yourself, drunk, and with no experience
- 2 BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
- 3 18th century sex toy found in 'toilet of sword fighting school' in Poland
- 4 The Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice trailer has leaked – watch
- 5 Rebecca Francis accuses Ricky Gervais of using 'influence' to target female hunters after receiving barrage of death threats