Memorial fund for Georgia Williams
Sunday 02 June 2013
Friends of Georgia Williams are hoping to raise more than £1,000 for a permanent memorial to the 17-year-old.
Police have not confirmed if a body found on Friday near Wrexham, North Wales, is that of Georgia, who went missing the previous weekend.
More than £600 has already been raised for a memorial bench which her friends hope can be placed in Wellington, Telford, Shropshire, near her home, to “celebrate her wonderful life”.
Jamie Reynolds, 22, from Wellington, has been charged with murder. He is to appear at Stafford Crown Court on Tuesday.
Eleven members of same family hospitalised after eating deadly pufferfish
Phone-hacking: The Piers Morgan connection - Mirror admits some stories during Morgan's tenure may have been obtained by illegal means
Tony Blair 'says Ed Miliband will lose 2015 general election'
Russell Brand says he will 'probably' give up acting to focus on his revolution
McKamey Manor: This 'extreme' haunted house is the stuff of nightmares
- 1 Revolutionary lost Caravaggio painting 'Mary Magdalen in Ecstasy' identified
- 2 McKamey Manor: This 'extreme' haunted house is the stuff of nightmares
- 3 Russell Brand says he will 'probably' give up acting to focus on his revolution
- 4 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 5 David Beckham's Haig Club whisky is exactly what’s wrong with the Highlands