Silly string sprayed at Fiona Bruce
Friday 05 August 2011
Two men were arrested and fined after spraying the newsreader and television presenter Fiona Bruce with aerosol string during filming of an episode of the Antiques Roadshow.
Devon and Cornwall Police said the two men, aged 42 and 32, were arrested for common assault after targeting the presenter as she was making an episode of the popular BBC show at Hartland Abbey, near Bideford in north Devon, on 7 July. The men were each issued with a £80 fine.
A BBC spokeswoman said neither the corporation nor Ms Bruce, who started presenting the show in 2008, would comment on the arrests.
Kensington flat branded ‘uninhabitable’ by estate agent on sale for a bargain £600,000
Miley Cyrus' homeless MTV VMAs date, Jesse Helt, is wanted by the police
Gun instructor accidentally shot dead by nine-year-old girl with Uzi gun
Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
Teenager dies after suspected ice bucket challenge goes horribly wrong
Exclusive: We share blame for creating 'jihad generation', says Muslim strategist
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Arizona shooting: Gun instructor accidentally killed by nine-year-old girl with Uzi
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
- 1 Gun instructor accidentally shot dead by nine-year-old girl with Uzi gun
- 2 Paul Scholes: Manchester City were so good against Liverpool I felt like turning the television off
- 3 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 4 Homer Simpson has taken the ALS ice bucket challenge because of course he has
- 5 Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
- < Previous
- Next >