Three to face court over festival violence
Three people were charged following an incident at the T in the Park music festival which left two men seriously hurt.
Two 20-year-old men from Fife were found with serious abdominal injuries on a walkway between the main arena and the campsite at around 11.50pm on Sunday night.
The pair, who are thought to have been stabbed, were given immediate medical attention by an on-site medical team and taken by ambulance to Ninewells Hospital in Dundee. Both are said to be in a serious but stable condition.
A spokesman for Tayside Police said: "Three males who were arrested earlier have now been charged and will appear at Perth Sheriff Court."
The three men, who are in their 20s, are expected to appear at court later today.
Organisers said 85,000 people went to Balado Air Field in Kinross-shire for the festival, which is now in its 17th year.
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
Sickness and disability benefits could be reduced by £30 a week as part of £12bn welfare cuts
- 1 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 2 People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
- 3 Van driver who comforted Clark Carlisle and called 999 after suicide attempt dies age 24
- 4 James Blunt was special guest on the highest-rating Top Gear episode ever
- 5 The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed