Trauma of Mark Duggan cab driver
Friday 28 September 2012
The driver of the minicab in which Mark Duggan was travelling just before he was shot dead by police, told a court yesterday that he will never be able to wipe the incident from his mind.
Giving evidence in the trial of Kevin Hutchinson-Foster, 30, accused of providing Mr Duggan with a handgun before he was killed last year, the driver, who cannot be named, said his cab was surrounded by armed police in north London.
He had collected Mr Duggan from Hoxton and taken him to Leyton, where Mr Duggan had collected a box, Snaresbrook Crown Court heard.
Mr Hutchinson-Foster, 30, denies the charge. The trial continues.
Isis could become 'world’s first truly terrorist state' and bomb UK with nuclear and chemical weapons, Theresa May warns
Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
Car tax disc changes: Five facts you never knew about your (almost obsolete) tax disc
Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
Isis an hour away from Baghdad - with no sign of Iraq army being able to make a successful counter-attack
Isis, we are told, is a 'clear and dangerous threat to our way of life'. I’m sorry, but I just don’t buy it
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
The Osborne Ultimatum: Chancellor’s benefits freeze bombshell will affect ten million households
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
- 1 Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
- 2 HeForShe campaign: Iceland to follow up Emma Watson speech with UN women's rights conference – for men only
- 3 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 4 Teenagers irritable because early school hours mess with their biological clocks
- 5 Now we know whose fault it is if you end up being murdered in Thailand
- < Previous
- Next >