Two stabbed in mass fight near London's Regent Street
Saturday 24 November 2012
Police are appealing for information after two men were stabbed in a fight involving approximately 20 males.
Police and London Ambulance Service crews found the two stab victims in Regent Street, central London, at 3.20am today after the brawl in nearby Kingly Street.
The men, aged 27 and 31, were taken to hospital for non life-threatening injuries.
Forensics officers today scoured the scene in one of the capital's busiest shopping districts for clues.
Scotland Yard said officers were keeping an open mind about the motive and were studying CCTV.
A 27-year-old man has been arrested and is being questioned by officers.
Witnesses should contact the investigation team on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Sales of the tablet are set to fall again, say analysts
Met Police confirm there was a 'minor disturbance' and that no-one was arrested
George Lucas criticises the major Hollywood film studios
Does Chris Grayling realise what a vague concept he is dealing with?
Trend which requires crisps, a fork and a strong stomach is sweeping Mexico's streets
Parties threaten resort's image as a family destination
I Am Bread could actually be a challenging and nuanced title
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
London bus driver allegedly kicks gay couple off for kissing
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
Amal Alamuddin calls for the return of the Elgin Marbles from Britain: 'Injustice has persisted for too long'
Lord Freud: Tory welfare minister apologises after saying disabled people are 'not worth’ the minimum wage
- 1 Indian footballer Peter Biaksangzuala dies after injuring spine doing somersault celebration
- 2 Jack the Ripper: Scientist who claims to have identified notorious killer has 'made serious DNA error'
- 3 Banksy arrest hoax: Internet duped by fake report claiming that the street artist's identity has been revealed
- 4 Drink alcohol and eat meat to improve male fertility - but cut down on coffee, studies suggest
- 5 Brian Harvey turns up at Downing Street and 'demands to speak to Prime Minister'