Woman, 64, charged with stab murder
A 64-year-old woman has been charged today with the murder of a man.
The 64-year-old victim died after being stabbed at an address at Sanderling Lodge, Rope Quays, Gosport, Hampshire, on Monday evening.
He died at 12.30am yesterday morning at Queen Alexandra Hospital, Portsmouth.
Jennifer Parkinson, of Sanderling Lodge, will appear at Portsmouth Magistrates' Court later today.
Police have not named the victim as next of kin have yet to be informed and his body has not been formally identified.
A Hampshire police spokesman said that a post-mortem carried out by a Home Office pathologist revealed that the man died of a stab wound.
The victim has been named locally as Michael Parkinson.
The moment a Queen's Guard soldier lost it and drew his gun at annoying tourist
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Extend Right To Buy to tenants of private landlords, Labour's Jeremy Corbyn says
David Cameron struck double blow in his hopes to win Britain a new EU deal
Pentagon accuses Russia of 'playing with fire' over nuclear threats towards Nato
- 1 Should Apple buy Greece?
- 2 Michael Douglas regrets 'embarrassing' Catherine Zeta-Jones with oral sex comments
- 3 Drummer Lee Rigby's family reject 'extremist' groups using Woolwich murder for political gain
- 4 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 5 Fox News anchor asks 'what's to prevent' three people from marrying after same-sex marriage legalised