Woman's body found in underpass
The death of a woman whose body was found in an underpass is being treated as suspicious by police.
Officers were called to an address in Bay Drive, Bullbrook, Bracknell, Berkshire, just before 8am today where they discovered a body of a woman in her 20s.
She was declared dead at the scene by paramedics, according to Thames Valley Police.
Nearby roads have been closed to enable specialist police officers to examine the scene.
Superintendent Paul Hayles said: “The woman was found at an underpass near Bay Drive and we are yet to determine the circumstances of her death.
“We would urge anyone who was in or around the area in the early hours of this morning and may have seen anything to please contact us as a matter of urgency.”
People are criticising Fifa World Cup sponsors with corrupt corporate logos
Natalie Portman tells Harvard graduates: 'Accept your lack of knowledge'
University league tables: Best universities for teaching standards rank Oxford, Cambridge and Coventry among top 20
Fifa corruption live: Uefa to consider pulling teams from Fifa tournaments if Blatter stays
Skull found in Spain could be the world's first-ever murder victim
EU referendum: David Cameron's rules are a 'democratic disgrace', says French-born Scottish politician set to be denied a vote
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
Australian man punched in the face for defending Muslim women from abuse on train
A nation of inequality: How the UK is failing to feed its most vulnerable people
EU referendum: David Cameron to deny EU migrants and under-18s the chance to vote
- 1 Autistic adults could take pure MDMA to 'reduce social anxiety'
- 2 Natalie Portman tells Harvard graduates: 'Accept your lack of knowledge'
- 3 Before you complain about your GP, this is what you need to know about actually doing the job
- 4 Father of 12 accused of raping, beating, starving and abusing his own children in US 'cult'
- 5 Charlie Charlie Challenge explained: not a Mexican demon being summoned — it's gravity