Heatwave set to follow the big freeze
Monday 21 May 2012
After a month marked by floods, snow and sub-zero conditions, Britain has been warned to brace for another turn in the weather this week – but this time of soaring temperatures up to 26C.
The Met Office said yesterday that most areas would hit the mid-20s this week, with possible highs of 26C in some parts, beating this year's hottest day so far by 3C.
South-east and central England are likely to be the warmest regions, while the East Coast will remain chilly.
X Factor judge will appear in court later this month
The Google future, including microphones in every ceiling and data sent directly to your brain
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 Council bans use of word ‘Commie’ – but ‘fascist’ and ‘Nazi’ are fine
- 3 The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- 4 Newly vegan Beyoncé wears fox fur to dine in meat free restaurant
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: C# .NET Server Side De...
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Senior QA Engineer Tes...
£40000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits : Harrington Starr: C# .NET Developer (P...
£44000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: Confide...