OAP dies after mobility scooter collides with bus in Bristol
Monday 22 July 2013
An elderly woman died after her mobility scooter collided with a bus, police said.
The victim, in her 70s, was riding along Hollway Road in the Stockwood area of Bristol on July 19 when the crash happened shortly before 10am.
The pensioner was taken to Bristol Royal Infirmary, where she died later that day.
A spokesman for Avon and Somerset Police said: "We are keen to hear from anyone who may have information to help our inquiries.
"Anyone able to help is asked to contact the collision investigation unit on the force number 101."
- 1 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 2 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 3 Is Ebola coming to Britain? UK health officials issue warning to doctors as outbreak fears grow
- 4 Richard Dawkins says 'date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse' on Twitter
- 5 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc
- < Previous
- Next >
Competitive: The Green Recruitment Company: The Organisation: The Green Recrui...
£350 - £400 per annum + competitive: Orgtel: Project Manager (specializing in ...
£40000 - £50000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: Embedded Sof...
£50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: Working for a m...