Are you Andrew Mitchell in disguise? Take the test, plebs...
Sunday 23 September 2012
1) You are shopping in Waitrose and turn into an aisle that is blocked by a harassed mother, her trolley and two small children. Do you:
a) Back up, and use another aisle to get to the 2-for-1 All-Bran deal.
b) Politely ask her to move, and thank her profusely for so doing.
c) Grab her handbag, toss it into an adjoining aisle, kick one child, elbow the other, smash a way through with your trolley and shout: "Out of the way, plebs! I'm the Chief f***ing Whip!"
2) You return from hols and find that, in your absence, your neighbour has taken the Government's advice and built a 40ft extension without planning permission. Do you:
a) Smile when you see him, and say nothing, mostly because he is bigger than you are.
b) Write to your local councillor asking if you have any grounds to object.
c) Storm into the back garden, climb over the fence, scream, "What the f*** is this? It looks like a Nairobi shanty-town, you chavvy f***ing pleb", and begin demolishing the thing with your sledgehammer.
3) Your child receives her GCSE results and finds they are not quite as good as expected. Do you:
a) Put a comforting arm around her shoulder, and say: "Never mind, darling, you'll just have to re-sit."
b) Write to the school, asking politely what the procedure for an appeal is.
c) Burst into assembly one morning, just as the pupils are starting to sing the final verse of "All Things Bright and Beautiful", knock over the lectern, point an accusatory finger at the headteacher, wave your daughter's results in her face and yell: "What the f*** is this? Do you know who I am? I'm the Chief f***ing Whip! Get this result changed or I'll get this place into special measures before you can say Michael f***ing Gove!"
All C's? ... You are Andrew Mitchell!
- 1 Hair loss explained: How and why men go bald
- 2 Game of Thrones season 6: Jon Snow theorists believe the Stark may have a twin sister
- 3 Artist takes LSD, draws herself over different stages of the 9-hour trip to show its effects
- 4 A pint of water every day is the key to losing weight, scientists say
- 5 Russia 'accidentally reveals' number of its soldiers killed in eastern Ukraine
Most expensive city to live in for expatriates: Luanda, Angola takes number one spot with Hong Kong and Zurich in top three
If Surrey were Syria: Social experiment shows what it's like to live under siege
Video of Irish 'professional boxer' fighting Istanbul neighbourhood goes viral in Turkey
Irish tourist filmed fighting with shopkeepers in Turkey says they 'messed with the wrong man'
House of Lords: Outcry as donors, fixers and MPs caught up in expenses scandal get peerages
Dresden riots: Protesters in Germany attack refugee buses shouting 'foreigners out'
France train shooting: US soldiers speak of the moment they stopped gunman and 'beat him until he was unconscious'
Labour leadership: Jeremy Corbyn accused of 'deluding' young supporters with 'claptrap'
'Women only' train carriages: Jeremy Corbyn unveils radical move to tackle public harassment
Black holes are a passage to another universe, says Stephen Hawking
Iain Duncan Smith calls for urgent ESA overhaul as part of drive to cut down welfare costs
£20000 - £25000 per annum + competitive + incentives + uncapped comms: SThree:...
£34000 - £36000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Analytics & Reporting Tea...
£16000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company is a world leader ...
£13000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Would you like to be part of a ...