Are you Andrew Mitchell in disguise? Take the test, plebs...
Sunday 23 September 2012
1) You are shopping in Waitrose and turn into an aisle that is blocked by a harassed mother, her trolley and two small children. Do you:
a) Back up, and use another aisle to get to the 2-for-1 All-Bran deal.
b) Politely ask her to move, and thank her profusely for so doing.
c) Grab her handbag, toss it into an adjoining aisle, kick one child, elbow the other, smash a way through with your trolley and shout: "Out of the way, plebs! I'm the Chief f***ing Whip!"
2) You return from hols and find that, in your absence, your neighbour has taken the Government's advice and built a 40ft extension without planning permission. Do you:
a) Smile when you see him, and say nothing, mostly because he is bigger than you are.
b) Write to your local councillor asking if you have any grounds to object.
c) Storm into the back garden, climb over the fence, scream, "What the f*** is this? It looks like a Nairobi shanty-town, you chavvy f***ing pleb", and begin demolishing the thing with your sledgehammer.
3) Your child receives her GCSE results and finds they are not quite as good as expected. Do you:
a) Put a comforting arm around her shoulder, and say: "Never mind, darling, you'll just have to re-sit."
b) Write to the school, asking politely what the procedure for an appeal is.
c) Burst into assembly one morning, just as the pupils are starting to sing the final verse of "All Things Bright and Beautiful", knock over the lectern, point an accusatory finger at the headteacher, wave your daughter's results in her face and yell: "What the f*** is this? Do you know who I am? I'm the Chief f***ing Whip! Get this result changed or I'll get this place into special measures before you can say Michael f***ing Gove!"
All C's? ... You are Andrew Mitchell!
- 1 East 17 bandmember Brian Harvey in 'very desperate situation’
- 2 Germanwings plane crash: Video shows co-pilot Andreas Lubitz learning to fly as a teenager
- 3 Vladimir Putin says Russia will fight for the right of Palestinians to their own state
- 4 Germanwings crash: Captain of doomed plane was only 'on board because he changed job to spend more time with his children'
- 5 WrestleMania 31 results: Seth Rollins stuns WWE as he cashes in Money in the Bank contract to claim title from Brock Lesnar
East 17 bandmember Brian Harvey in 'very desperate situation’
Vladimir Putin says Russia will fight for the right of Palestinians to their own state
Ohio Democrat Teresa Fedor speaks out during abortion debate to reveal she has been raped – and is interrupted by laughter from Republicans
Children take eight Isis captives to be beheaded in latest propaganda video
Jeremy Clarkson 'could be given minder' ahead of a potential Top Gear return
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Client IT Account Manager is ...
£32000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Management Accountant / F...
£27000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This leading provider of a mark...
£25000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company provides Reliabili...