David Cameron 'jealous of children's onesies'
Monday 14 January 2013
Prime Minister David Cameron has revealed that he does not own a onesie,
unlike his deputy, Nick Clegg, but added that he is "jealous" of the
ones his children have.
Mr Cameron was asked if he had one of the popular all-in-one leisure suits after Mr Clegg admitted being given one during a radio phone-in last week.
Speaking on ITV's Daybreak, Mr Cameron said he had not joined in with the trend, which has seen grown men and women wearing the romper outfits.
He said: "My children have onesies. I often say that I'm very jealous that they didn't get me one."
Last week Mr Clegg told London's LBC 97.3 radio that he had been given a "big green onesie" in Sheffield but said he had not worn it and it was still in its packaging.
- 1 Andreas Lubitz: Who is Germanwings co-pilot who 'locked out captain and crashed flight 9525'?
- 2 JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
- 3 Germanwings crash: Descent may have been 'deliberate, suicidal choice' by pilot, claims experts
- 4 Germanwings plane crash live: Andreas Guenter Lubitz intentionally crashed flight 9525 into the Alps in act of mass murder and suicide – latest
- 5 Video shows what happens when lava is poured onto ice
Nigel Farage brands LGBT activists 'filth' and 'scum' and accuses them of scaring away his children after they invade his local pub
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
Russia threatens Denmark with nuclear weapons if it tries to join Nato defence shield
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
Vote Ukip, says far-right group Britain First
£35000 - £45000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a unique opportunity to...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: Trainee Managers are required to join the UK's...
£25000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: You will maximise the effective...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + uncapped commission : SThree: Hello! I know most ...