Reader complaints

Click to follow
Readers' complaints should be sent to the Editor in the first instance. Where appropriate, the Editor will refer them to Sir Gordon Downey, Readers' Representative. Readers may also write directly to Sir Gordon, particularly if dissatisfied with the initial handling of a complaint. The address is: The Independent, 40 City Road, London EC1Y 2DB.