Ivory Coast investigates ministers in blood crimes
Saturday 16 April 2011
Ivory Coast's justice minister says he is making a list of people to be arrested on charges of blood crimes, corruption and hate speech.
Jeannot Ahoussou said today that he is investigating all the ministers and generals in the government of arrested strongman Laurent Gbagbo, as well as journalists who broadcast hate speech.
Top of the list is Charles Ble Goude, Gbagbo's youth minister, who organized a violent anti-French and anti-UN gang that has terrorized foreigners and ordinary civilians.
Hundreds of people have been killed since Gbagbo refused to accept his defeat at November elections and turned heavy weapons on civilians. Gbagbo was arrested Monday after a bloody four-month standoff.
tvSteven Moffat reveals the actor was dying to take on the role of the Time Lord and says he is excited to see what he will do with the character
The ten coldest places on Earth
Sir Ian McKellen hits back at Damian Lewis' 'fruity actor' claims
Uruguay becomes first country to legalise marijuana trade
Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
Nelson Mandela memorial: Cheers, jeers and a masterclass from Barack Obama that stole the show
- 1 Mountain goats' miraculous escape from avalanche captured in dramatic video footage
- 2 It’s shameful that our universities have accepted gender segregation under pressure from the most oppressive religious fanatics
- 3 Sir Ian McKellen hits back at Damian Lewis' 'fruity actor' claims
- 4 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 5 Selfie at funeral: Cameron squeezes in on Obama snap at Mandela memorial
- < Previous
- Next >
£25000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client are currently se...
£35000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client are currently se...
£50000 Per Annum 14 month Fixed term contract: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd...
£40000 - £45000 per annum + excellent benefits : PCR Recruitment Limited: CRM ...