Theme park baboon goes on the run
Sunday 03 July 2011
A baboon has been reported roaming the streets and gardens of a town in New Jersey.
Police have received more than a dozen reported sightings and warned residents in the town of Jackson to stay inside. Officials believe the animal escaped from a wildlife reserve at a theme park. Members of a search team had seen the animal dashing across a golf course on Friday but were unable to tranquilise it.
- 1 Michael Douglas regrets 'embarrassing' Catherine Zeta-Jones with oral sex comments
- 2 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 3 Tunisian builder has been hailed a hero after knocking gunman to the ground with roof tiles
- 4 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 5 E.L James's #AskELJames Twitter Q&A didn't go exactly as planned
Kim Jong-un shows off airport designed by architect he likely had executed
Michael Douglas regrets 'embarrassing' Catherine Zeta-Jones with oral sex comments
Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
Dutch city of Utrecht to experiment with a universal, unconditional 'basic income'
German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
The moment a Queen's Guard soldier lost it and drew his gun at annoying tourist
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
David Cameron struck double blow in his hopes to win Britain a new EU deal
Extend Right To Buy to tenants of private landlords, Labour's Jeremy Corbyn says
Pentagon accuses Russia of 'playing with fire' over nuclear threats towards Nato
£15000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£40000 - £60000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The position will be home based...
£18000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: If you are friendly, sociable, ...
£18000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This independent publishing and...