British mercenary chief free to leave Papua
Wednesday 09 April 1997
Mr Spicer, 44, has completed giving evidence at an inquiry into his mission which saw the Papuan army rebel and force the Prime Minister, Sir Julius Chan, from office.The former Scots Guard had pleaded not guilty to illegally possessing a pistol and 40 rounds of ammunition, but the charges were dropped. Reuters - Port Moresby
Charles Saatchi accepts caution for assault over incident in Scott’s restaurant when he put his hands on throat of wife Nigella Lawson
Special Report: US troops are stationed in Japan to protect the nation. But to sex workers in Okinawa, they bring fear, not security
Police examine photographs of Charles Saatchi with hand on Nigella Lawson's throat
Russian President Vladimir Putin denies stealing £16,000 diamond-encrusted Super Bowl ring
Iran to send 4,000 troops to aid President Assad forces in Syria
- 1 Alan Pardew's warning to Joe Kinnear: I am still the Newcastle manager
- 2 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 3 Charles Saatchi accepts caution for assault over incident in Scott’s restaurant when he put his hands on throat of wife Nigella Lawson
- 4 Exclusive: Cristiano Ronaldo advised to stay at Real Madrid for another 18 months before making possible switch to Manchester United
- 5 Iran to send 4,000 troops to aid President Assad forces in Syria
£32000 - £33000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green Recruitmen...
Negotiable Depending on Experience: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green R...
Excellent Salary Package: Austen Lloyd: We have an outstanding opportunity for...
Negotiable: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: Room Leader NVQ Level ...