US student found dead in Barcelona
Tuesday 10 January 2012
Spanish police are investigating the death of a US student in Barcelona but say so far do not suspect foul play.
A spokeswoman said yesterday that Crispin Scott was found dead onSaturday in an apartment in Barcelona suburb. She said he had gone out on Friday night in Barcelona but apparently had later left the city with some others.
She said an investigation was under way but could give no more details.
Scott, of Seattle, Washington, was a student of Dartmouth College, New Hampshire. He was abroad on a programme run by Portland State University.
The US embassy in Madrid said it was in contact with the student's family and police.
- 1 This is what the one in ten British men who pay for sex need to know
- 2 Lee Evans announces retirement from comedy on The Jonathan Ross Show
- 3 These grandmas smoking weed for the first time are wonderful
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Angelina Jolie confuses everyone with 'ay up me duck' East Midland's greeting to Derby actor Jack O'Connell at awards show
'Muslims pre-date Columbus in discovering America,' says Turkish president Erdogan
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
Former Tory PM Sir John Major says 'we would not have an NHS without migrants'
G20 summit: David Cameron warns Vladimir Putin that Russia's relationship with the West is at a 'fork in the road' over Ukraine
Myleene Klass: Ed Miliband 'strikes back' by comparing UK's need for Labour's mansion tax to Hear'Say track
Coalition government has 'shifted money from poorest to better-off' through welfare cuts and tax reductions, study claims
Benefits: Argyll Scott International: Argyll Scott is recruiting for a Permane...
£30000 - £50000 per annum + EXCELLENT: Austen Lloyd: COMMERCIAL PROPERTY SOLI...
Benefits: Argyll Scott International: Due to further expansion, a leading inte...
£27000 - £32000 per annum + training: Langley James : Senior Technician; Promo...