Greeks impound goods for Serbia
Saturday 15 April 1995
Athens - Greece confirmed it had impounded part of an oil rig allegedly bound from Iran to Serbia, in violation of UN sanctions. Foreign Ministry sources said that customs officials in Salonica were holding a disassembled oil drill that was in transit for Bulgaria. A sanctions-monitoring mission in Macedonia said local authorities had in the past week seized 12 truck loads of similar machinery. It was not clear if any parts of the shipment were still not accounted for. Macedonia's Foreign Ministry said the republic's authorities had stopped a shipment of Iranian oil rigs bound for Serbia in March and April. AP
Feat of engineering: Incredible photographs show construction beneath New York's Second Avenue
Charles Saatchi accepts caution for assault over incident in Scott’s restaurant when he put his hands on throat of wife Nigella Lawson
Special Report: US troops are stationed in Japan to protect the nation. But to sex workers in Okinawa, they bring fear, not security
Police examine photographs of Charles Saatchi with hand on Nigella Lawson's throat
Iran to send 4,000 troops to aid President Assad forces in Syria
- 1 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 2 Charles Saatchi accepts caution for assault over incident in Scott’s restaurant when he put his hands on throat of wife Nigella Lawson
- 3 Anatomy of a waiter: Service staff spill the secrets of their trade
- 4 Exclusive: Cristiano Ronaldo advised to stay at Real Madrid for another 18 months before making possible switch to Manchester United
- 5 Iran to send 4,000 troops to aid President Assad forces in Syria
£32000 - £33000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green Recruitmen...
Negotiable Depending on Experience: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green R...
Excellent Salary Package: Austen Lloyd: We have an outstanding opportunity for...
Negotiable: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: Room Leader NVQ Level ...