Judge lifts ban on Hindus
Saturday 05 June 1993
But the judge, appointed by the government to review the ban on three Hindu extremist groups, upheld it against the World Hindu Council, which has said that it wants to destroy two other historic mosques in India.
Simon Calder looks at communities fighting back against the poachers
Guide dog mauled while helping owner deliver Christmas cards
The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
Nelson Mandela’s complex bond with Britain
Deadly ice storm pushes up US east coast as temperatures drop to -29C
10 stone five-year-old taken into care
- 1 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 2 Turning up the voice of America
- 3 The man who made Femen: New film outs Victor Svyatski as the mastermind behind the protest group and its breast-baring stunts
- 4 Mass murder in the Middle East is funded by our friends the Saudis
- 5 Japan cracks down on leaks after scandal of Fukushima nuclear power plant
- < Previous
- Next >
£Attractive Package: Citifocus: Excellent, opportunities exist for high calibr...
£Attractive Package: Citifocus: Key purpose of the role will be to act as Fixe...
Negotiable: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: Capita Education is wo...
£700 - £800 per day: Harrington Starr: Data Warehouse Programme Manager (SQL, ...