America's new cyber attacks on Middle East
Tuesday 18 September 2012
Researchers have found evidence suggesting the United States may have developed three previously unknown computer viruses for use in cyber warfare.
Anti-virus software makers Symantec of the US and Kaspersky Lab of Russia say about a dozen computers in Iran and Lebanon are infected. The researchers say the malware fits the profile of military operations.
The US has already been linked to the Stuxnet Trojan that attacked Iran's nuclear programme in 2010 and the Flame cyber surveillance tool that was uncovered in May.
- 1 Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
- 2 North Korean prison officers 'cooked prisoner's baby and fed it to their dogs', more horrific accounts from UN report reveal
- 3 Antonio Martin shooting: Mayor says there should be 'no comparison' to Ferguson
- 4 Antonio Martin shooting: Police and protesters clash over teenager's death just five miles from Ferguson, Missouri
- 5 British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
£20000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This full service social media ...
£24000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: We are 'Changemakers in retail'...
Very Competitive: Austen Lloyd: Senior Conveyancer - South West We are see...
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: DORSET MARKET TOWN - SENIOR PROPERTY SOLICITOR...